Pages

Monday 1 December 2008

1 December - Contemporary Christmas.

Hi everyone.. and Merry Christmas!!! Only 24 sleeps left and counting!
As we are all getting ready for Christmas, the challenge this week is to make a
Contemporary Christmas Card.
We have two Guest Designers on board this week, and they have made some fab cards..
This was made by Donna
and this one is from Emma..
Here are the entries from the regular DT members Katy and Nikki..
Contemporary and Unconventional by Katy
Gridded Christmas by Purple Nikki.
I hope you all enjoy this week's challenge. We love to see all your creations
and Thank you all for taking the time to enter..
Keep up the good work everyone.. see you all next week!

11 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards ladies! I love them!
Here's mine!
contemporary

Joey said...

Hi everyone, fantastic dt cards. mine is here:-

my card

thanks for looking.x

CRAFTERESA said...

Hi everyone
theres some great cards on here
and a great challenge this week for me

thanks for the challenge
Here's My card

thanks for looking
Teresa x
www.crafteresa.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Fantastic DT cards and a great challenge. Here's mine

Mira said...

I still don't know how to use this comment area, but let's try:

Here's mine!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi sorry I'm a bit late but been looking for my mojo, think its hibernating as its very cold here on the East Coast of Scotland. Hazel xo
Here's Mine!

Unknown said...

here's mine

Wendy said...

Lovely DT cards

Here is my entry.

Tip Top said...

Hope I'm not too late! Here is mine!

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful DT cards.

Mine is HERE TFL :O)X

Kirsten...x said...

Fab cards from the dt team.
here is mine