Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Two new DT members

My great news for this week is that we have two new Design Team members...

Welcome Donna and Emma!

These two lovely ladies have been part of our Guest DT for the last two weeks, and since Nikki has now left us, I have decided to make them a permanent fixture. lol.

I am sure they will do a fantastic job whilst they are with us, and we all look forward to seeing their beautiful crafting over the coming weeks and months..

Thank you for joining this great group ladies!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you for the warm welcome Jo and I am so looking forward to the up and coming challenges on the FF blog and working with the rest of the DT, I'm so excited I could crush a grape lol! Donna x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

It's going to be great our cards got such a fab reception I can't wait to get cracking on the challenges and working with Donna and the other DT members!

Emma xxx