Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

15th february: Hearts


I know we've just missed valentine's day, but here's hoping that you are all still feeling in a romantic mood as our theme is Hearts.
And just in case you have already made and blogged your forever friends valentines cards it's okay to enter cards that are already on your blog.



Joanne




Emma



Renate


Sandra


1. Mel
2. Lyndsey Turner
3. Daniele
4. Julie
5. Papercraft Vixxen
6. Shell
7. Lesley at Grenouille Greetings
8. Debbie G
9. Claire
10. Tanja
11. Choccy
12. julye
13. Christina
14. Ujjwal
15. Hazel
16. Cheri G
17. Katx
18. Crafty Chris
19. Spyder
20. Elaine
21. Skiergirl
22. Hazel
23. Susie xx
24. Dora
25. M@ rtine

6 comments:

Sarpreet said...

I was wondering what stamp Joanne has used?

Stampmyart said...

busy, busy time of year...especially some snow digging for some of us. Pretty heart cards you have there. :)

http://stampmyart.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

great cards!

lovely sandra

Grenouille Greetings said...

I was really struggling with the card I was trying to make - so thank heavens for Forever Friends - the perfect bear for my needs! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Ladies
Christine x

Spyder said...

Lovely cards ('special my heart pants for you!!) Hope I can enter my ATC's. I made them just before the challenge started.
(Lyn)